Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chicken coop

Well, the chicken coop is done, I got feeders and chicken food today. Now all I need are chickens! Matt and his brother built this awesome chicken coop and I am so proud because they really did a good job. Tricia is holding 6 chickens for me and I can't wait to go pick them up. Hopefully this weekend!

3 comments:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh, that is beautiful!! As a nearby neighbor, I am wondering if you are getting roosters? Or just hens?

Karen

paigemoe said...

Hi Karen! We are just getting hens - no roosters for us! The one rooster a few acres away is enough for the neighborhood. ;-)

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh thank goodness! LOL I saw the pics of your new little ladies and thought I saw one in there. I kind of like the sound of the one a few blocks away... just far enough to be atmospheric but not wake us up! Ha!