Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shelby Update

I wanted to write a post about Shelby because she is growing so fast and changing so much! She is almost 17 months old and such a fun little girl. She is glued to her daddy right now. If Daddy is around, she is his little shadow. She loves "dada" so much. She is getting her lower molars now so she has had a rough week with the teething. Her lower gums are red and bulging so hopefully they will break through the gums and give her some relief.

Shelby is talking so much. Here are a few words that she says (granted, if you heard them you probably wouldn't have a clue what she is saying but we know exactly what she is saying!): thank you, here ya go, drink, eat, ummmm I don't know, banana is nana, ball, please, cracker.... a few more that I can't remember right now. She also knows body parts and points to them when we ask her where they are. She understands everything we say. If you ask her to go in her room and get a book, she will do it! Ask her to go get the baby's bottle and feed it, she will do it! She is just growing up so fast and such a fun and goofy little girl.

Today I pulled down a few bins of clothes from the garage that are her size that I kept from Kennedy. It seems like Kennedy was just wearing these clothes yesterday! They grow up soooo fast.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Kids do grow up fast! Just ask me!....lol
LuvULots!