I have to share this funny story about Kennedy. About two months ago Kennedy told me about her grandparents Nosa and Terry and how they live far away and she told me that we needed to buy them a cup for a Christmas present. I have no idea where Nosa and Terry came from but it sure makes me laugh.
Today we were in my car and Kennedy had a Dora book in her hand. She told me that she needed to give the book to Nosa for Christmas and asked me if I had wrapping paper. I told her that I did and she told me she needed to wrap the book for Nosa. I asked her what she planned on getting Terry and she said "Cow cheese". Haha! She asked if we had cow cheese and then told me we needed to wrap it too.
When we were driving home she asked me if we could go to Nosa and Terry's house far far away in Snowland where it's really cold. I asked her if she knew how to get there and she told me that she did. She said it was very far away - around 5 minutes away. She said I needed to make two rights to get there.
I gotta say, I am proud of her for knowing minutes for time and to turn "right" when she needed to tell me how to get there.
I have no idea who Nosa and Terry are but I have a feeling they are going to stick around for a while.
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment