Monday, October 31, 2011

Preschool Party

Today Kennedy had a party at preschool. The kids paraded around the school so we could see their costumes and take pictures. It was so much fun! I am the room mom for Kennedy's class so I helped with the party they had today, brought cupcakes and took pictures. It was fun spending some time in class with Kennedy and watching her play with all her friends. I love her teacher - she is so sweet and great with the kids.

Here is Kennedy with her friend, Matteo
Here she is wearing the Halloween crown she made
Walking in the parade!
You can see her in the back with a big smile on her face...
And here is her class picture. I love it!!! It goes - Ms. Sundus, Sophia, Ayden, Ella, Matteo, Jackson, Madilyn, William, Owen and then Kennedy. An much of cuties!

No comments: