Saturday, October 22, 2011

Carousel

Today I needed to go to the mall and get a few things so I took Kennedy with me. They have a carousel there and she loves it. She also loves the spinning tea cup... On the spinning carousel... And did I mention that I have to go with her? Ugh. I seriously don't feel good for a good 10 minutes after we get off. She loves it - me, not so much.

What I do love is my time with just Kennedy. She is a much more mellow kid and just hangs out when it is just me and her. I love when it is just the two of us and I get to really enjoy her. She was my little shopping buddy and I rewarded her with a mermaid dress from the sale rack at Gymboree for being such a good girl. She loved it so much that she took her nap in it today! Ha!

Try not to get sick watching this video...

YouTube Video





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Richard said...

Paige, you were pretty brave shooting the video while spinning! But I appreciate it 'cuz I got to see how much fun she was having.....