Monday, September 12, 2011

First day of school

Today was Kennedy's first day of school - preschool! She had summer camp during the summer for 5 weeks and today she started her school year which goes until June. Her teacher is Mrs. Sundus and she is super sweet. Kennedy only has 9 kids in her class. She was so excited to start school and she could care less when I left her there. I was so proud of her.

Her school is only three days a week from 9 until noon so the little break is nice. Today Shelby and I went to Target and Trader Joe's an then we came home and Shelby took a nap whole I cleaned the house. It sure is easier to run around with only one kid! I did Miss Kennedy and I was excited to go pick her. :-)

Here she is at her classroom this morning.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: