I was buying some fruit and Kennedy ran over to the broccoli and asked for some. I told her to pick out one head of broccoli and we would have it with dinner later that night. I bought my food and when I went to pit the broccoli in the bag, Kennedy told me she wanted it. I handed it to her and she walked the rest of the farmers market holding her broccoli like an ice cream cone eating it. It was so funny to see this little girl walking around eating raw broccoli like it was no big deal. Everyone that walked past us commented on how cute that was. I was so proud! I tried to take a picture but she didn't want her picture taken so this is the best I got...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
That's cute that she likes Broccoli! Kennedy and Audrey will have to get together for a "Broccoli Fest" one of these days...LOL
Post a Comment