I have a cute story for you. Yesterday we had an Easter egg hunt at our house with a bunch if friends. I will post pictures a little later today. It was a big crowd this year and we had a blast. It truly made my day to see all the kids run around the yard finding the eggs!
Last night I was laying in bed with Kennedy before she fell asleep and we were talking about her favorite part if the day. Of course her favorite part if the day was searching for the eggs that the Easter bunny brought for her. I asked her if she saw the Easter bunny and she said, "yes, I saw the Easter bunny. He was little and brown and painted my finger nails (she held her hand out showing her hand). Tomorrow he is going to paint mommy's finger nails".
That made me laugh! It was so sweet because she is really starting to use her imagination and I love to her about it.
Have a good day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
That is a QT story, for sure! Let me know how your nails turn out!.....LOL
Luv2All
Post a Comment