The other day Kennedy had her friends. Nala and Cora over to play. Nala is a year older then Kennedy and she just idolizes her. Nala goes potty all by herself so now Kennedy is insisting on going potty all by herself. She really doesn't need our help much, just with wiping and pulling up her pants.
Well, the other day after Nala and Cora left, Kennedy had to go potty. (side note - when Kennedy wants to do something all by her self, she says, "I my bous". That is her version. We have tried to correct it but she just seems to still say, "I my bous"). Well, she was running down the hall yelling, "I go potty I my bous"! As I walked in the bathroom to see if she needed my help, she told me "No mommy, walk away!". I backed out of the bathroom a bit but stood outside the door and again she told me, "No mommy, just walk away!". Haha, I did just that, walked away laughing to myself. I love my little independent girl.
Also, Kennedy's new thing is telling me she needs a cookie or an M&M because it makes her feel better. She will get this really sad face, look at me and ask for a cookie because it makes her feel better. Haha, she knows how to work it!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

2 comments:
M&Ms are the best medicine!
She's adorable! I love her independence!
Post a Comment