

It was a proud day for me - my little girl had her first dance class! Cathy told me about this little studio and it is very affordable so I decided to take Kennedy there to try it. She was a little hesitant to go out and join the class but as she watched she eventually joined and followed the class. It was so cute - Cathy and I just kept giggling. By the end of the class, she was having so much fun she kept asking for more dance class. I love it! We signed her up for weekly classes for 2 months and we will see how it goes. I might just have a little dancer on my hands!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
I bet dancing is a perfect compliment for her personality. Ya gotta get that little girl some hips, though....LOL.
Post a Comment