When did the holiday's get so exhausting! Phew! We made through Christmas and had a really good day. It started on Christmas eve when my parents came down for lunch to give the girls their present. We had a nice visit and Kennedy loved the dress up clothes they got for her. She put them on and started dancing around while grandpa played the guitar. It was pretty cute. We then ate lunch and visited. We watched the video of Christmas last year and Kennedy was so little and I was 8 weeks pregnant with Shelby. It was great to hang out with my parents. Thanks for my skillet dad - I love it!
Once my parents left we went to Cathy and Larry's house with Matt's two brothers, Luke and Justin. Cathy made some great soups and we had a nice evening.
Christmas day was fun because Kennedy understood that Santa was coming and was going to leave her presents. She was so excited to open all her presents. Santa brought her some Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Mickey Mouse stuff and some My Little Pony. I guess Kennedy was a good girl this year! Shelby got a play saucer that she can sit in and a few toys that she can chew on. It was a fun Christmas morning! Here are a few pics...
2 comments:
HEY i see you guys are haveing fun... I love u lots say hi to kennedy and shalby for my audrey
It looks like everyone had a great Christmas! I love watching kids at Christmas.
all of you look great!
Luv2AllOfTheMoes!
Grandpa
Post a Comment