This is the month to be thankful and to take time to recognize how blessed we truly are. Our family has had our stresses and challenges this past year, but we have also had some incredible blessings. When I saw this tree in a catalog, I had to get it because it helps us, as a family, recognize what we are thankful for every day. So, every morning I ask Kennedy what she us thank for. I usually get the same answer - Joey and Brian (her cousins). Right now she is a little young to understand exactly what I am trying to teach her but I can only hope that I raise a child that is thankful for all the blessings in her life.
Below is our tree -as Kennedy calls it the "giving tree"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Pretty cute! It's always a good time to count our blessings!
Post a Comment