Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween #1

Last Saturday night I took the kids up to Fallbrook for the Trunk or Treat at the church with my parents, sister and all of her kids. We had a blast! Kennedy loves seeing her cousins and was asking me all day to "get in mommy's car and go to Joey's house."

We started at Tricia's house where everyone played and then ate dinner. Kennedy was so excited to see Magic, Audrey's horse. She loves Magic and talked about him all the time. Then we headed over to the church and got all set up for the trick or treaters. I wasn't sure how Kennedy would do with all the costumes but she did great and had a blast. It didn't take her long to get a hold of how trick or treating works. Here are a few pics of my little bee and flower. I made Kennedy's bee costume and Shelby's flower hat.


My cute little flower
Kennedy and her beloved Joey!

Kennedy and Magic's mommy, Audrey!

I love this pic - they are all so cute!

No comments: