Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shelby is 3 months old!

I can't believe it but Shelby just turned three months old yesterday - where does time go? She is growing so fast, I am trying to enjoy each baby minute I can. Before I know it she will be running around the house like Kennedy! I got on the scale and weighed Shelby the other day and she is now 14 pounds. She has the cutest chunk on her thighs and some adorable chubby cheeks with dimples! She is really starting to smile a lot and has now started babbling and talking. She loves being held and will cry if she is put down for too long. Thank goodness for my ergo carrier. It allows me to hold her and still have my hands free.

Shelby has been getting in to a pretty good routine lately as far as sleep. She usually goes to bed at night around 7 or 7:30, wakes up around 3 or 4 to eat and goes back to sleep until 8 am. Now, if only she could teach Kennedy to sleep past 5:30 or 6. It actually works out nice because on the nights Matt is working, I can spend some one on one time with Kennedy at night and in the mornings.

Kennedy has been doing great - she is getting so big! She is talking so much and really makes us laugh. She sure loves her sister and gives her a million kisses a day still. She is always worried about Shelby if she is crying and often will get the pacifier for me. The other day I had to keep telling Kennedy to stop picking Shelby's nose. I told her she pick her own nose but she needed to leave her sister's nose alone! Haha.

Here are few pics...












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Inzano Family Blog said...

Awe! Shelby does have chubby cheeks, she is adorable, Kennedy too! You have a beautiful family!