This past week I hit my 24 week mark - 6 months pregnant! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I guess that is what happens when you have another kid to chase around. I have been feeling good, just very very tired lately. I am starting to feel bigger and it's catching up with me when I try to do certain things. The good news is, the baby is healthy and growing great! I have been feeling her move around a bunch and her kicks are rolls are getting stronger and strong as she grows. Still no name picked out yet. I have a few that I love but Matt doesn't agree. Let's just hope we figure it out soon!
Here are a couple belly pics from earlier this week..


Don't mind the white band around my waist. It's a bella band and it holds up my pants because I can't button them anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment