There is this test called "
IntelliGender" that you can take at home that is supposed to predict the sex of your baby. You can take it as early as 6 weeks but it says you get the best results after 10 weeks. Well, now that I am in mt 11
th week Cathy bought me the test to take. They claim 90% accuracy but who knows how it actually works. It's a urine test so I don't know what it looks for in your urine to detect boy or girl. Either way - it's fun.

The
Chinese calendar said I would be having a boy and so did the ring test... we will see if all these test are true in March when we have the ultrasound that will tell us the sex of the baby. I gotta say.... I do really think it's a boy!
4 comments:
WOW Frank was right! Remember at Knott's Berry Farm when he said that you were going to have a boy? Weird hahaha
love
Audrey
Let's not forget who predicted a boy first! Frank! He hasn't been wrong yet...
My doc says these are a waste of money . . .not sure myself. But, I have to say I swear by the ring test so if it said boy then it must be a boy! We had an ultra sound in PHX yesterday (since I'm old) and they told us 60% boy . . . now I need to go do the ring test just to verify!!!!
I'm partial to girls....I had two of the best. I guess a boy is almost as good....LOL.
Whichever sex it is, "he" will have some great parents.
Post a Comment