The other night Kennedy and I were playing around and I took a few goofy photos of us. Sorry for the close up pictures, I was taking them with my arm stretched out as far as it would go! And please note, I have not one bit of make-up on and I don't even know if I showered that day. I know, go ahead and judge me for not showering, we have all had those days!
The videos below are of Kennedy spinning, jumping and rolling. She is such a little monkey and loves to spin and get dizzy. She often falls over and gets up laughing to do it all over again. She loves it!


See her molar? They are all popping through finally!
1 comment:
You gals are so cute! I love the picture of Kennedy and the sunflower. Miss you! Are you coming down for thanksgiving?
Love,
Mal
xoXOOxoXxOOx
Post a Comment