First let me start out by giving my Grandma and Grandpa in Montana a shout out! I talked to them on the phone this morning and my grandpa told me they check the blog every morning so I want to say hi to them! Love you and miss you!
Matt had to work again this year so we has a fire station Thanksgiving. Matt's station is a double house so there was a lot of people there tonight. I made four huge trays - two of stuffing and two of yams, two pumpkin pies from scratch and banana, oatmeal and choc chip cookies. By the time we got to the station this afternoon I was beat! All in all, it was an awesome Thanksgiving at the fire station and Kennedy had a blast running around and playing with all the kids. I think there was over 20 adults and probably close to 20 kids. It was a full house! The guys at the station made prime rib, ham and a turkey! There was so much good food. Matt has a few calls while we were there so Kennedy was excited to see her daddy in action. It was a BEAUTIFUL day at the beach (that's where Matt's station is).
I am so very thankful for my life. I am so lucky to have a wonderful family and amazing friends! And most of all I am thankful for my loving and supportive husband who works very hard for our family. I truly am blessed.
Here are a few pics from tonight...
This last picture is so cute because Kennedy spent a big portion of tonight watching all the bigger kids slide down the pole from upstairs. She kept wanting them to so it over and over and over! She was looking up to see of anyone was coming down.

1 comment:
Those pink Cowgirl boots are 2QT! It looks like you had a great day, indeed. We missed all of you. Hopefully next year will be a year we can all get together.
Hug yourselves for me 'cuz I love all of you!
C-Ya,
Dad
Post a Comment