Thursday, October 29, 2009

What a great day!

Today was a great day. Besides Matt working for the 3rd day in a row, it was a great day. It started with Kennedy sleeping in until 7:00 am. This is the part where angels sing *Hallelujah*! I can count on one hand how many times Kennedy has slept in until 7:00 am. She usually wakes up between 5:30 and 6:00 am. So, yes, I was ecstatic when she started stirring in her bedroom and woke me up at 7:00. I hope this is a new habit.

We had swim class this morning where Grandma and Sassi joined us. Kennedy has a great swim class and will be doing even better when she remembers to close her mouth under water. She is one of those kids that when she gets excited, happy or is having fun she opened her mouth. Well, the same goes for swimming. She loves swimming so she opens her mouth underwater and sometimes come up coughing. She made improvements today (I have been trying to teach her how to close her moth - not easy).

My mom came over and we hung out while Kennedy took her afternoon nap. It was great to hang out with my mom. Love you mom!

This afternoon Kennedy and I did what we normally do - play in the backyard. I tell you, Kennedy is happiest when she is dirty and or wet. She is one fun kid.


No comments: