Friday, September 4, 2009

Thanks Goodness for Thick Heads

Seems that Kennedy has been extra klutzy lately! My last post showed a big bump on her head from when she tripped outside and hit it on the corner of the gate. Well, this morning she tripped and hit her head on the corner of the coffee table (which I moved back away from her to avoid this exact injury). She is ok now but it sure left a mark. I am afraid to take my kid out in public now because she is all banged up!

I think she has been tripping so much lately because she doesn't do anything slow. Everything she does is running or fast! If only she could learn to take it slower then we could avoid these injuries!



In the pic below you can see the healing cut and bruise on one side of her forehead and the new bump on the other. Poor thing!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

poor thing! Don't worry I always looked beat up....fell down the stairs a lot as a kid! ;-)

Richard said...

Poor thing! Ice Bunny to the rescue!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridget said...

She is so beautiful! It is such a hard time when they are trying to do everything and go everywhere but can't! At least not so well...