Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nice Holiday Weekend!

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July! We had a great weekend and it was pretty mellow. Friday Matt worked so Kennedy and I held the fort down and honestly, I can't remember what we did. oh wait, I do now. We went over to Grandma Cathy's Neighbor's house to play. They have 4 kids with one on the way and every Friday they have a big bbq at their house with a ton of kids. Grandma Cathy and I took Kennedy over to play in the water and play with the other kids. It was a lot of fun. After that Mindy and Zach came over for a play date. It's always fun getting together with Mindy and Zach.

Saturday we went over to Cathy and Larry's house to swim. It was a good time and nice and mellow - just how I like it. Uncle Justin moved back to San Diego so it is nice to have him around. Kennedy just loves her Uncle Justin and I am so happy he is here to spend time with her. We swam in the pool, Cathy and Larry made some yummy food and we just hung out. It was awesome.

Today Matt is working so it was a mommy daughter day. I had a cleaning bug so I spent all day cleaning out our office. I think what inspired me was Peter Walsh on Oprah the other day. All it takes is the idea of organizing and I get the bug. It took me all day to clean out our whole office but it was worth it! Our trash can is full!! A few years ago my mom gave me a plastic bin full of stuff from when I grew up and I spent some time today going through it. It was my life unfolding in front of me! It had a ton of gymnastics ribbons, leotards, my grips, gymnastics shoes, pictures, cheer clothes, etc. I had fun seeing this stuff and I am so glad my mom kept this stuff for me. Thanks mom!!!


Well, here are a few recent pics of the little girl....

Check out my pink converse!!!


This is my nerd face.....




A little doggie love....

No comments: