Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My fav show - The Deadliest Catch

So, I have been a big fan of the Deadliest Catch for a long time - a few years. I don't know why I love that show so much, but I do. I even worked with a guy that worked on the Wizard as a crab fisherman and I used to pick his brain all the time.

So, Matt is at work tonight and he texted me that he heard the captains from that show were in town and were at a bar in Pacific Beach last night. Matt works at the fire station in Pacific Beach. He even heard that they were staying at the Catamaran in PB while they were here. I was so excited and we planned a trip to the Catamaran tomorrow night to see if I can meet them.

Well, earlier tonight Matt texted me and said that they were all at a bar right next to where he was. I freaked out and told him he better go meet them!! Well, a few minutes later started getting pictures from his cell phone of him with all the different captains. You have no idea how jealous I am!!! I was very close to throwing Kennedy in the car and driving down there.

We are still going to stalk them tomorrow night and go to their hotel and see if I can find them.
Here are the pics:
Above - Sig Hansen - Capt of the Northwestern

Above - Brothers Andy and Jonathan Hillstrand - Capts of the Time Bandit

Above - Matt, Capt Keith Colburn of the Wizard and Matt's Capt Dan.

Phil Harris - Capt of the Cornelia Marie

1 comment:

Felicia said...

That is so cool! I've watched a few episodes since you told me about it...Crazy show!!! ;-)