Yesterday for my birthday, my wonderful mother-in-law picked me up in the morning and took me to the spa. We got massages and lounged in our robes as long as we could before we went to lunch. Thank you so much Cathy. It was awesome to relax and get pampered and even better we the time I got to spend, just you and me. I am so lucky to have you as not only my mother in law, but a close friend too! I love you so much.
After my pampering we went to Zach's first birthday party and had a great time. He is the little boy that was born on the same day as Kennedy. I have pictures I will post later. And last night Matt and I made cupcakes for Kennedy's party today.
What a fun first birthday party! We had it at Cathy and Larry's house since they have a house that is meant for entertaining. It was perfect. We had close friends and family with us and it was a very special way to celebrate. Thank you to Grandpa Greg for paying for the taco guy - he was awesome!!!! Thank you to Papa Larry and Grammy Cathy for having the party at your house. Thank you to those of you who came and celebrated this special day!! Mom and dad, thank you for being there and for taking all the wonderful pictures. What is a first birthday without 233 pictures! Haha, that would be my mom!! Love you!!
All in all, perfect weekend. Thanks to all my friends and family, I love you all!!!
To my little girl - Words can not express how much your mommy and daddy love you. You bring joy and laughter to our life every single day and we are blessed to have you as our daughter. We love you so so so much!!
Since I have 233 pictures to choose from, I am only going to post a few because I am sooooo tired....

2 comments:
She is so adorable......
Happy Birthday little miss Kennedy!! Paige it feels like yesterday you just told us you were pregnant....how time fly's!!! Hugs to you both!!
Post a Comment