Hello, hello! I hope this post finds you doing well. Things have been really busy around the Moe household! Between working and taking care of Kennedy, there seems to be no time for any relaxing! It's amazing how one little kid can make you completely exhausted at the end of the day. I think Matt and I were in bed by 8:45 last night. What happened to us? Again, it's amazing how one little kid (who doesn't weigh 20 lbs yet) can completely exhaust us. She is non-stop all day long! She has given up her afternoon napping so that means less down time for mommy and daddy. For those of you who have multipul kids, I don't know how you do it. Please feel free to send tips my way!!
Kennedy finally got her first upper tooth! It started to come in around a week ago. Her eye tooth is about to come along with her other upper tooth and eye tooth. Is that what you call them? Eye teeth? The ones next to the front teeth? Anyway, she is teething really bad right now - chewing on her hand or anything she can get in her mouth. Poor thing, I really feel for her.
We were playing in the backyard the other day and Kennedy was practicing her walking. Here are a couple videos...


No comments:
Post a Comment