I have been bugging Matt about a garden for a long, long time. I just want to grow a few things! I want to be able to make a salad from my garden, steam some fresh veggies for Kennedy that I grew and got out and cut some herbs for seasoning chicken for dinner. Is that too much to ask?!? My request didn't fall on deaf ears because Matt and his brother Justin got to work last weekend! Matt worked hard to clean out the area where my garden will be. Matt and Justin worked hard to make my raised planter bed with step going into it. Check it out! They did a great job! Thanks Uncle Justin for helping!!


Isn't she a beauty!!! Six feet by sixteen feet! Woohoo! Now we just need some dirt and seeds! You can see our pumpkin plants in front of the planter box. We are having a pumpkin growing contest with a few friends.... we are sooooo going to win! We have 7 pumpkin plants growing bigger each day.
1 comment:
Hi Paige..I am Michele Fidler (fallbrook high class of 92) I was the Mascot my senior year..I don't know if you remember me..I found your blog when I was looking at the Abeyta family blog...what a small world..I just love your blog and your family is adorable..hope you are doing well..I am on Face book too, and my family blog address is: http://michelecorner.blogspot.com/
Take care.. Michele
Post a Comment