Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!

Yesterday was Matt's 35th birthday and he had to work so we celebrated the night before at Cathy and Larry's house. Thank you Cathy for making a great dinner. Of course we had the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake ..mmmmmmm! Happy birthday to the best husband and father I could have ever asked for. I love you Matt!




I made cupcakes for Matt and took them to him work yesterday. They were very good... yellow cake mix with pureed yellow squash and yogurt then home made chocolate cream cheese frosting. They were so good and you couldn't even taste the squash! If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

To make the easiest chocolate cream cheese frosting:

8 oz low fat cream cheese
3/4 powdered sugar
1/2 cocoa
1 tsp vanilla

mix together with a hand mixer. It's that easy and very rich. If you want, add 1/4 c pureed cauliflower. Mmmmmm! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Happy birthday Matt!! ;-)