Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Present

April 9th is Matt's birthday and he has mentioned that he wanted a baby seat for his bike so he and Kennedy could go for cruises at beach. He didn't want to get the kind that sits behind him because then Kennedy wouldn't be able to see what is going on. Well, it just so happened that there was a cool baby bike seat in my Parenting magazine this month called the iBert. Only 2 places in San Diego are authorized dealers so I headed over to Adams Ave Bikes and ordered it right away. Yesterday I got a call that it had come in so Matt went right over to pick it up - he was so excited! He put Kennedy in it a cruised around the neighborhood a little bit. She loved it! We can't wait to go for rides along the bay and beach this summer.


"I love the wind in my hair mommy and daddy!"

2 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Too fun! :)

Malary said...

looks like fun... where is the helmet? Kennedy is so cute and we really loved the poop video!
love, Tricia