Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Dinner

Yesterday was a busy day! It started off with a garage sale at Cathy and Larry's house. Matt and Cathy have been working hard the last few days cleaning out Cathy's 4 car garage to prepare for the sale. There was so much stuff - good stuff too! It was very successful. Doesn't it feel good to get rid of junk you don't need anymore?

Then Cathy had a certificate for a free microdermabrasion so we went and got those done yesterday. I had never had that done before and it wasn't painful at all. The place was awesome and the girl that helped me was very knowledgeable. I'm one of those people that wants to know what is going on and ask lots of questions. She was awesome. My skin felt so smooth and "awake" when we left. Thank you Cathy for taking me, it was a nice, nice treat!

That reminds me... I forgot to tell you all that I got my nose pierced a week ago. I had it pierced years ago and took it out, gosh, probably 5 years ago. I was thinking that I really liked it and wanted to get it done again. So, we went to a place and they actually didn't have to re-pierce it. They were able to just push the new little diamond stud through. I love it! It's very small and most people don't even notice it.

After the garage sale and the microdermabraision Matt and I went out to dinner with Meghan, Greg, Tracy and Josh to celebrate Meghan and Matt's birthdays. Meghan's birthday is on the 7th and Matt's birthday is on the 9th. We went to our favorite local restaurant called Gio's in La Mesa. It's a nice wine bar and they have music and it's a beautiful setting but not very expensive. It was so much fun and nice to get out. Thanks Grandma Cathy for watching Kennedy! Last night was the first time we left Kennedy while she was awake and of course it went great. Grandma Cathy took good care of Kennedy and she put her to sleep with no problem. Thank you!!!

Here are a few pics from last night...

Ahhhh... my handsome husband. ;-)

No comments: