Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long time no posy

Hello!! Sorry it has been some time since I wrote. Life has been a little busy the last week. Last weekend we had a fund raiser for Angels that kept me busy all day Saturday. The good news is, we raised a lot of money! We certainly need it because times like this, people aren't donating like they used to.

Kennedy is doing great. Tonight I took a really cute video of her but our computer isn't working so I can't download the video. I'm on a laptop at home right now but it's not set up to download pictures. I'll try to get it all figured out in the next couple days. Anyway, the video is of Kennedy getting ready for bath time. She love her bath and when we strip her down naked she gets all excited and high tails it straight to the bathroom all by herself. It's cute to see her little naked butt as she crawls away. I can't get enough!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday so I want to wish her a happy birthday! I love you so much mom and Kennedy is lucky to have you as her grandma.

Well, sorry no pictures this time. Gotta go try and see what's wrong with my computer now. Oh wait... American Idol is on.... must watch that!!!

No comments: