Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kennedy and Daddy...

Yesterday Kennedy and Daddy were watching a Baby Einstein video and Kennedy loved it. She was totally into it! They looked so cute together I had to take a few pics. Everyone that sees Kennedy with Matt says how much she looks like him. Kennedy has her daddy's eyes!



I also have to thank my mom - she came down last Thursday to spend the day with me and Kennedy and she brought Kennedy some gifts. My mom, the most talented woman, made Kennedy probably 15 hair bows! These aren't any regular hair bow, they are ADORABLE! They are on clips that attach to a headband so once they out grow the head band, you can clip the bow in a pony tail. They are beautiful! She made a Valentine one a leopard one, 4 flowers.... and more! I am going to pose Kennedy with them as soon as I can but I just want to thank my mom for doing this. Mom, you could make MONEY selling these! I have taken Kennedy to a few places when she is wearing one and people always stop me and ask me where I got her headband. Thank you so much mom, you are the best! I love you!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

First, I love your new photo with the title. Love that little baby chubs foot in the sand!

Second, totally cute daddy and baby time.

Third, I agree, you mom is so talented!