Today, Our little girl is 3 months old. I honestly can't believe it. She is 3 months already!! People tell you it goes by fast, and I'm here to tell you it really does. Seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her waiting for her arrival. Now, I have this perfect little girl that blesses my life every day. Matt is out of town back-packing in the Sierra Nevada mountains so it's me and "K" holding down the fort for the week. Oh, don't forget Maverick and Roscoe too.



This morning Kennedy and I started the day my favorite way. It's when Kennedy wakes up in her bassinet (it's next to the bed) and she kicks, plays, talks, sings, giggles, etc. I love it so much because I am laying in bed right next to the bassinet. She sings and talks to me sometimes for 45 minutes! It honestly just melts my heart and I wish I could start every day just like that. She is my little pal and we go every where together. I love her more then I ever knew possible and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.
I had to make a special onesie for Kennedy's 3 month birthday... I also swear that I will never sew with tutu material again. It is a pain in the caboose.

2 comments:
Happy 3 months!
Too cute! Happy birthday Ms. K!
Post a Comment