Love Kennedy's mohawk too?!? She has hair growing in all over but the strip down the middle is longer. Too funny huh! She still has blue eyes like her daddy so I'm hoping they will stay blue for good!

Some of you might be wondering how the sleeping is going. Well, she is an awesome sleeper at night! She goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 each night and sleeps until about 4:30 am. She then goes back to sleep until 7:30 or 8:00. I love it because I am finally getting some sleep at night. She is not a very good napper. When she starts to fall asleep during the day, I will put her down in her bassinet and she will sleep for about 30 minutes. We do that probably 3 times a day. I hope her day napping gets better as she gets older. She might just be one of those babies that doesn't require a lot of sleep. Who knows! I'm still figuring out this mom thing.
Well, until next time, I hope you all are doing well! Have a wonderful weekend and be safe out there! ;-)

1 comment:
Hi Paige!! I'm so excited you have a blog and now I can see what you're up to! Thanks for coming to mine to say hi--it made my day. You look amazing and you have the sweetest little girl.
I hear ya about getting the sleep thing down. It took us forever with Soren but now things are going well. He wasn't much of a napper either.
PS. I can't wait to tell Lisa about your blog. She'll be excited too! What's your email? I would love to catch up.
mine is camillemonson@gmail.com
xo
Post a Comment