Friday, August 22, 2008

Kennedy in her new dress... and I chopped my hair!

Today Kennedy wore her new dress that I made for her when we went to lunch for Great Uncle Greg's birthday. It was also her first time meeting her great Uncle Greg. Happy birthday Greg! You never see baby clothes in black so I made her a black and white dress with matching bloomers. I also got some cute pics of her playing and talking to me.

You probably noticed that I chopped my hair too. I have been wanting to do it for so long and I finally did it today. It is the shortest I have ever had it and I LOVE IT! I think I cut probably 9 inches off the back.


2 comments:

Felicia said...

Paige you look great! Love the hair. Kennedy is getting so big! And I love all the dresses. ;-)

Buzyna Family said...

HOLY CUTE. The pictures of Kennedy and your hair. I can't believe you cut all that beautiful hair off, but it looks gorgous.
I love all the clothes you are making for K,totally cute.