Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I got a new car!

Yesterday Matt and I bought a new car. I LOVE my BMW but it's just too small of a car. Trying to get the car seat in and out was a pain and the stroller took up almost my whole trunk. We have been keeping our eye on new cars and trying to see what we could afford. We finally found the Honda Pilot. It's a great car, totally functional and much bigger for our family. Now I can take Kennedy and the dogs somewhere all together.

So, if anyone wants to buy a 2006 BMW 325i (it's in GREAT shape) with 80,000 miles, call me!

I also want to thank Megan and Peter for giving us the baby clothes that their daughter, Riley, has out grown. The clothes are soooooo cute. Matt and I appreciate it so much. It was great to see you both and meet your 2 beautiful kids. I hope to see you again soon!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Buzyna Family said...

WHEE! You got your new car. FUN! I love getting new cars!

I'm so glad Kennedy will be able to use the clothes. It's so nice to be able to give the clothes to someone we know. Enjoy!

Talk soon!
Magen

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Good for you! Car seats and BMWs don't work well together . . .we found out the same! Enjoy the new ride! :)