Saturday, July 26, 2008

She found her thumb

Yesterday morning we were snuggling in bed when Kennedy found her thumb. So dang cute. It's amazing how fast she learned because now she frantically starts sucking on her hand trying to find her thumb. I don't think she realizes that she has control of her thumb and she has the ability to stick it out. She usually makes a fist and her thumb just happens to find it's way into her mouth sometimes. See the picture below. I am also attaching a cute pic of Kennedy smiling. I actually captured it on my cell phone camera...




She is starting to smile a lot more and even giggle at times. She is reacting to me and Matt when we play with her. She loves to get her diaper changed and when we do, she coos and grunts and smiles up a storm. It just melts your heart when she gives you a big gummy grin!!!

Hope you all are doing well! Things have been very busy in our life with the family reunion and everything. Matt and I are going to lay low and get caught up on some sleep for the next week or so. At least we are going to try and get caught up on sleep. ;-)

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Buzyna Family said...

Paige.
This is Magen, Matt's friend. He sent me your blog page to check out your new addition to your family.
Congratulations on your little one. She's adorable.
I loved your blog so much that I just created one of our own.
Check us out at www.buzynafamily.blogspot.com
Congrats again.
Talk soon.
Magen