Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Month Old and First Trip to the Beach

Yesterday Kennedy turned one month old! I can't believe it was only a month ago that she came into this world. I also can't believe I have been so sleep deprived for a month now! ;-) To celebrate Kennedy turning one month, we went to Mission Bay for an afternoon walk in our new BOB stroller. This stroller is so dang awseome... it has shocks, big tires and everything (Shocks, pegs, Lucky). I love it and can't wait to go jogging very soon!

Here are a few pics... daddy was with us but didn't get in any of the pictures.

I would also like to congratulate my friends Atiyeh and Anna who had a baby girl yesterday! I can't wait to meet Clara Jane Abdo! Funny thing is Kennedy was born on 6-7-08 and Clara was born on 7-7-08. One month apart. ;-)

XO

No comments: