Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Reunion

So, I mentioned earlier that we had a family reunion. It's like a 4 day family reunion with people in town pretty much the whole month of July. We have family from all over in town! My cousin and her family from North Carolina, my aunt, uncle and other cousin from Georgia, my other cousin and his family from Italy and my grandparents from Montana. It's great having everyone in town and I am enjoying spending time with them. Since they are all staying in Fallbrook I have been driving up there. That's why I've been so busy and not posted in a while.

Here are a few pics from the reunion... there will be more to come.
My sister and Kennedy
Kennedy with Joey - one of her many cousins

Kennedy meeting her great-grandma for the first time

This is a very special picture. This is the oldest (my grandpa) and the youngest (Kennedy). I LOVE this picture.

Kennedy and my dad. He calles her his "Special K"

Thanks for putting her to sleep mom!

No comments: