Monday, July 21, 2008

Concert at the Park

Hello! I know, I have been lagging on posting! I'm sorry! We are in the midst of a family reunion and I have been so busy! More about that later.

Last night the family went over to the Concert at the Park near our house. Every Sunday night they have a different band and it's free to come. The park is across the street from our house so we like to go and listen to free music. Kennedy loves going to the park and she loves the music. Last week was big band and last night was jazz. Here are a few pics of the family enjoying the evening....

I also want to thank Bridget for coming over to visit. It was SO GOOD to see you and catch up! I wish we lived closer together so we could spend more time together. You are a beautiful as ever.

Until next time... peace out

No comments: