Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Morning

So, this morning we got up with Kennedy and took her in her bedroom to change her. She has some serious talent when it comes to pooping. This kid poops every two hours! And, she has started a habit of when she poops, she likes to do it right when we take her diaper off. So this morning, Matt was changing her... he took off her dirty diaper and was cleaning her bottom when SQUIRT poop shot out and got all over the changing pad and his shorts. I was laughing soooooo hard and I told him to go get the camera. As he was running to get the camera and I was doubled over laughing, she peed on her changing table! It was so dang funny and still makes me laugh as I write this. So, here are the pictures. Enjoy! I'm sure there will be many more stories like this to come....


1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Yes, this becomes quite a regular thing - welcome to parenthood! Keep on laughing and all will be good! :)